Design It Yourself Iron-On Patches
How to use
1. Set iron to COTTON with steam OFF
2. Lay your Just Peachy underwear on a hard surface, such as a wooden cutting board
3. Cut out your favourite graphic and place on garment with transfer sheet facing up
4. Apply heated iron onto graphic with firm pressure for 15sec. Allow garment to cool to avoid damaging the fabric, then repeat 2 more times
5. Allow garment to cool, then check that graphic is secure before removing the heat-transfer sheet
6. Wait 24hrs before washing newly designed underwear. For best longevity, wash garments inside out.
Warning: Iron on solely under close adult supervision. Do not let children operate the iron or sharp tools.
Oeko Tex certified iron-on patches.
Shipping & Returns
Free worldwide shipping on orders over $125 USD.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can return or exchange within 30-days.
Read our full Shipping & Returns policy.
We try our best to ship all in-stock products same or next day, if you need something urgently or if you have any questions, please contact us.
Just Peachy Iron-On Patches help reduce fashion waste!
Typically, childrenswear brands design and produce based on trend predictions which creates excess waste. By giving kids the tools to express themselves with a choice of Iron-On Patches, we're reducing fashion waste.
Just Peachy is responsibly made in China, and is a proud member of 1% For The Planet.
Soft & cosy for little ones
Just Peachy Underwear is crafted in TENCEL™ Modal, fibers extracted from naturally grown beech wood. Interwoven with Eco Soft technology for the most exquisite, softest touch, Just Peachy Underwear is breathable and comfy for all of the day's activities.
For our kids & the earth
5 million kilogrammes of underwear a day ends up in landfill sites across the US.*
Derived from nature, LENZING™ TENCEL™ Modal is certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions, so our products can fully revert back to nature.
*Source: World Economic Forum
Protecting our future
Just Peachy was born out of an urgent call to action to reduce our environmental impact by lessening our waste and limiting our children’s exposure to toxic chemicals.
With every purchase at Just Peachy, we have committed to donating 1% of our sales to environmental causes in partnership with 1% For The Planet.